Thursday, July 15, 2004

Email.....

I received an email from her...the mail goes like this
"i'm coming back home tonite...
somemore thing to tell u....he dumped me :(i've broke up ...n this is y i'm coming home tonite.....i have a long holiday....off from work......i'm so sad.....really really hurt!!!!!
call me call me...i wait for u call!!!
love'her name' "
She broke up with her boyfriend. So what i suppose to do..I still miss her... but she knew i have a girlfriend...Im a bad person huh? Talking about my girlfriend, she is a good personI have been with her for almost 3 years. My relationship with her is like i need to responsible to her. but the "love feeling" is not as much as my ex girlfriendso responsible vs love....
This week i need to meet my ex...what happen next................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home