Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I met Her

      Finally i met her..I went to her house....i waited for 10 minutes....as usual..makeup, dress up nicely. First thing we said was "HI"...we going to have lunch..so we went to one new shopping mall far away from her house. We chated for a while and i knew she will tell me how she fell now. She wanted to cry....she said she still love him...what she going to do now.....In my heart, make me thinking of the day she left me..same feeling as her now.
     We had our launch at one of the Japanese shop inside the shopping mall. We were there almost two hour..
     She keep on repeating the same things......I don't know how to advice her. I felt sad also when i saw her like this.
    We went shopping. She brought lot of things.. I wanted to buy something to her but I started thinking my girlfriend. So i did't buy it.
 
My friends called. Actually my friends and I supposed to meet up. I tried to cancel the meeting but it was too late.
So i have no choice. I and my ex-girlfriend meet my friends on that night. All of them were shock...I explained to them she is not my girlfriend but i knew they felt very wierd.
 
I sent her back. it almost 12 midnight...and I went back to my house. I could't sleep that night... I've been thinking of her... I started to miss her more and more.....
 
The next day i still had the same feeling...Im asking my self why? So i decided to meet her in the afternoon. I knew if i didn't see her i will miss her.. So i went to her house. What happened next?......

6 Comments:

Blogger sxaw86womn said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

7:44 PM

 
Blogger eddingals2091300783 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

2:51 AM

 
Blogger gfs3mtp98f said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

9:09 AM

 
Blogger iesha3carli said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

4:19 AM

 
Blogger a9eq86k said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

5:04 PM

 
Blogger blog-tips-kurus said...

2004?

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home